Toxic Mold Syndrome

– Also called Sick Building Syndrome

Is a complicated medical condition which presents with a variety of symptoms often confusing the medical examiner unless the exposure history is revealed. There is no definitive complaint but rather a constellation of symptoms which early on may mimic the flu but as it persists can effect the whole body.

Causing head to toe symptoms of brain fog, forgetfulness, mood swings, anxiety headaches, dizziness, lethargy, red eyes, nose bleeds, sinus problems, cough, SOB, GI dysfunction, and skin rash.

Building remediation or eliminating the the toxic mold from the structure does not always reduce or eliminate the patient’s syndromes because 25% of Americans have a genetic polymorphism or inability to extract the mold toxin from their body.

Treatment involves using special binders that eliminate specific mold toxins. IV treatments and hyperbaric oxygen also can help.

Contact us today if you have any of these symptoms!